We share an emotional conversation we had wrestling with the question, “Where did the romance go?”
Highlights of this episode include:
- Carolann shares why she married Jon (and it made him lose his breath).
- We asked each other 2 dangerous questions.
- Carolann shared how she felt like an emotional kaleidoscope.
- There is a difference between
“There doesn’t look like there is an answer” and
“I can’t see the answer.”
- There were 3 things that Jon said that brought Carolann’s smile back.
- We discuss how this episode is an example of our principle #5.
Talk, Hold and Cry
- It’s important for both to share, it’s not a one way conversation.
- Share your feelings and needs.
- Capture your thoughts; think before you speak.
- Find the deeper issue(s) that are at the root of your feelings and needs.
Photo by Malcolm Lightbody on Unsplash